License Has Expired
- Log in to the target operating system.
- Stop the
OpenLink License Manager Service (
oplmgr) associated with Release 5.x and 6.x installations.
- Search the machine to ensure that all expired license files are removed.
- Locate the correct license file and put it in place.
to point to the directory containing the license.
- Ensure there are no permissions issues associated with the license.
- Restart the
OpenLink License Manager.
- Restart the Multi-Tier Request Broker service, if applicable.
- Restart the HTTP-based iODBC Data Sources Administrator, if applicable.
- Restart any/all ODBC client applications, including any which connect through an OLE DB Provider for ODBC or an ADO.NET Provider for ODBC
If the problem persists, have