- Open the Manage Data Sources dialog with File -> Data Sources.
- Click the + at upper left, and select Driver from the menu.
- Register each driver you want to use --
- Click Apply to save your changes, or OK to save your changes while exiting the dialog.
- Again click the + at upper left, and select the driver you want to use from the menu.
- Prepare a JDBC URL as appropriate to the driver in use --
- Name your data source as you like, and fill in the details.
For example --
- Click the Test Connection button, which should show success, as --
- Click OK to save and connect to your data source.
- Open the Database window with View -> Tool Windows -> <bDatabase>.
- Drill down through the connected catalog, create and execute a query.
For instance --
- Refer to the DataGrip documentation for further activity.
(notes to come)