Use the following steps to monitor open database sessions associated with Progress ODBC connections:
- Login to the machine that contains your Progress DBMS.
- su to your Progress user.
- Execute the .profile associated with your Progress user.
- cd into the bin sub-directory of your Progress installation.
- Run this command: promon
- Type option #1 to display User Control information.
- Type option #1 to display all user entries.
The resulting output will display all database processes with associated users and wait states.