- Log in to the target operating system.
- Stop the OpenLink License Manager Service (
oplmgr) associated with Release 5.x and 6.x installations.
- Search the machine to ensure that all expired license files are removed.
- Locate the correct license file and put it in place.
to point to the directory containing the license.
- Ensure there are no permissions issues associated with the license.
- Restart the OpenLink License Manager.
- Restart the Multi-Tier Request Broker service, if applicable.
- Restart the HTTP-based iODBC Data Sources Administrator, if applicable.
- Restart any/all ODBC client applications, including any which connect through an OLE DB Provider for ODBC or an ADO.NET Provider for ODBC
If the problem persists, have OpenLink Product Support check the integrity of the license.