Installing the Virtuoso Client Connectivity Suite on Windows
- The Client Connectivity Suite installer ships as a .msi file:
- Double click on the installer icon to commence the installation:
- Read and accept the license agreement:
- Select the type of installation to perform -- Typical, Complete, or Custom.
- Typical and Complete installations go to the default location, C:\Program Files\OpenLink Software\Virtuoso\.
For Custom installation, you may choose the installation directory or accept the default:
- Typical and Complete installations include drivers and providers for all supported client mechanisms.
For Custom installation, you may specify a more limited selection:
- Click the install button to commence the installation:
- The installation progress is displayed:
- The installation is now complete.
Configuring Client Connections
- OLE DB
- Basic ADO.NET Provider
- ADO.NET 3.5 Provider with Entity Frameworks Support