- The Client Connectivity Suite installer ships as a .dmg file:
- Open the Virtuoso Disk Image file by double clicking the DMG file in the Finder windows or using the 'open' command from a Terminal window.
This mounts the Disk Image containing the actual .mpkg installer:
- The installer will load the Introduction page:
- Review the readme page for any important information concerning the product installation:
- Read the license agreement and 'agree' to the terms:
- Select the Destination volume the software is to be installed on:
- The software must be installed by a user with Administrative privileges on the machine:
- The software components will be installed.