Use the following instructions to search for pre-existing
Open Windows ODBC Data Sources Administrators or Mac iODBC Data Sources Administrators.
Click on the Drivers tab.
2. Open Windows registries. Expand the HKEY_ LOCAL_ MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC\ODBCINST.INI tree structure. Look for
3. Use the Windows explorer to search for oplrqb.exe, olod*.dll, or lite32.
4. Open the Windows Services utility and look for an
5. Log in to Mac OS X machines and open the Applications folder. Look for an
Log in to Unix machines and use the find / -name file -print command to search for the following files: oplrqb, oplodbc.s*, openlink.ini
Discovery of one or more of these files confirms the presence of
7. Remove the old software and start fresh.
Obtain version information from the existing software and obtain new components from the same build.