OpenLink Software is a privately held company founded in 1992 by its President & CEO, Kingsley Idehen. The company is an industry-acclaimed leader and innovator in the eBusiness Infrastructure Technology and Universal Data Access Middleware market segments including the following areas:
- ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE-DB compliant Data Access Drivers for Oracle, SQL Server, Informix, Ingres, Sybase, Progress, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Object-Relational Database Technology
- Data Integration Middleware (Virtual Database Engine Technology)
- XML Database Technology
- Web Application Server Technology
- Application Integration Middleware (Web Services Platforms and Service Oriented Architecture)
- Business Process Management & Integration
- Internet, Intranet, and Extranet Collaboration Technology (Weblog, Wiki, Feed Aggregation and Syndication, Web File Systems etc.)
- Cross Platform Data Space Technology
- Universal Data Access Drivers (UDA)- High-performance data access drivers for ODBC, JDBC, ADO.NET, and OLE DB that provide transparent access to enterprise databases.
- OpenLink Virtuoso - a Cross Platform Universal Server for Enterprise Data Integration, Web Services Composition & Deployment, Business Process Management and platform for the Semantic Web.
- OpenLink Data Space Platform and Applications
- Open Ajax Toolkit
- Benchmarking and Diagnostic Utilities
- An Open Source Data Access SDK for ODBC.